Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

31 March, 2018

10 Easy Spring Centerpieces

 
Spring has finally arrived here in the South! It's time to bring in fresh flowers to add a touch of it to the indoors as well...and a centerpiece allows them to shine as the star of your table. Just gather up a few simple items such a basket or a tureen and stacks of your favorite plates, napkins and cups to finish it off and you are good to go! Here are a few of my favorites...

A little lamb and some galvanized containers create the look of a FRENCH COUNTRY SPRING with a farmhouse touch as well.

Here's a little vintage-look chalkware lamb and a tureen full of fresh hyacinths for a SIMPLE SPRING CENTERPIECE.

My favorite Red Cliff ironstone tea set  and some vintage Wedgwood cups and saucers are all that is needed to complement the flowering cherry branches that I cut to BRING IN SPRING...so pretty!

Tulips are available in mid February so it's easy to get a head start with my EARLY SPRING CENTERPIECE.

Want a centerpiece that's super simple with lots of texture? How about filling Dollar Tree vases with daffodils and wrapping them with burlap for a POTTERY BARN INSPIRED CENTERPIECE.

Here's another POTTERY BARN INSPIRED CENTERPIECE...this time all corralled  in a pretty basket. Bunnies don't have to go into hiding after Easter. They can stay out all spring!

Lambs are another iconic symbol of spring that can continue to grace yur table for Easter and beyond. THIS CENTERPIECE has a rustic look with lots of texture.

Don't leave your favorites in hiding! I like to gather them up and use them in a centerpiece so that I can really enjoy them. This one stars my FAVORITE VINTAGE FINDS from a recent thrifting trip.

 If you know me, you know how I love sharing my blue and white treasures...and my bargains! This double basket from the Pottery Barn outlet was a fun find at a tiny fraction of the price. Just mix in some pretty daffodils to add a TOUCH OF SPRING ...and  I get to admire my bargain as well! ;-)

Don't have a table that stays free long enough to add a centerpiece? No problem! You can add a vignette to a shelf or a chest instead. My VINTAGE FRENCH SPRING VIGNETTE also includes a thoughtful gift from a friend...the wonderful vintage letters...to remind me of her!

And there you have it! I hope you have found some inspiration among these centerpieces. And...I have another to show you in a few days so be sure to come back!

Remember to pin it!



Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. WOW!!!Such beauty...Lots of inspiration,impossible to choose one!An adorable post.Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each one is lovelier than the other!!! So beautiful. You've made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! I love all of them! Happy Easter to you! Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these centerpieces are perfect. I loved all of them. I am especially fond of blue and white designs on dishes, too. I found a lovely blue tea cup set at Goodwill for $5.00.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie