Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

31 January, 2018

10+ Easy Ideas for Valentine Gifts

It's just two weeks until Valentines Day...time for giving special gifts to those you love! And what says I love you more than a handmade gift? I have some ideas for you...everything from candles and tea towels to pillows and plates. And they are all easy to make!


I'm starting out by sharing my favorite gift idea first...my VALENTINE SHARPIE PLATE AND MUG. My favorite cookie recipe is included.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Lavender Goats Milk Soap My heart-shaped LAVENDER GOATS MILK SOAPS are a great little gift...and they smell amazing, too! But best of all, they only take about five minutes...win-win!


My VINTAGE FRENCH SHEET MUSIC CANDLES  are perfect for your favorite Francophile or music lover..and the free graphics are included!

 And here's another idea with candles...my FRENCH SCRIPT VALENTINE CANDLES which use a Dollar Tree vase as a base and more free graphics!.

You don't need to know how to sew to create this one...my NO-SEW FAUX CROSS STITCH VALENTINE TEA TOWEL.

And here's one inspired by Pottery Barn...my NO-SEW VALENTINE TEA TOWEL.

And here's another idea inspired by Pottery Barn...this time for your favorite pillow lover! It's my POTTERY BARN INSPIRED VALENTINE PILLOW that got a little frenchy touch from me! :-)

And even more inspiration from Pottery Barn...my VALENTINE LOVE PILLOW. Are you getting the idea that I'm a PB copy cat? ;-)

Here's one for lovers of oh-so-frenchy ticking and toile...my VINTAGE FRENCH VALENTINE PILLOW.

For a more rustic look, here's my BUNNY LOVE VALENTINE PILLOW.

And finally, here's one that even the littles will love...my Pottery Barn inspired NO-SEW VALENTINE COUNTDOWN CALENDAR. Just add a little surprise for each day. Fun!

I hope you found an idea or two that will inspire you! And stay tuned...more ideas are on the way! 


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Oh my what awesome and adorable Valentine gifts...Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing,cute ideas for everyone, thanks Deb.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie