Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

23 November, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #198

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! I know this is a busy week with Thanksgiving just days away, so we really appreciate that you are stopping by to visit with us today! And if you are like me, Christmas decorating is on your mind, too!

(Pictured above: fabric Christmas trees from my favorite Christmas Open House.)


And I was really in the mood for decking the halls after I attended CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE at my favorite place for antiques and interiors. If you need some great ideas for holiday decorating, just head on over and check out the wonderful inspiration that I found there. You'll be falalaing in no time!

And I continue to be amazed at the popularity of this little project...my DIY DOLLAR TREE SNOW VILLAGE! It's so simple and inexpensive to make...and any little Christmas village houses would work as well, so check out your thrift stores, too!

 And now...let's get on with the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!
New banner June 2014
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court
Our host this week is
Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse
IMG_20151113_194720
I've been enjoying meeting so many people at book signings this Fall. Here I am at Village Antiques in Houston.
Thank you for all of the sweet emails about my mom. She had a heart attack a few weeks ago, but is doing okay. I'll keep you posted as I get more news.
If you are looking for ideas for your Thanksgiving table
You can find some ideas HERE
pears-on-baguette-board
flowers-on-plates
and HERE
vintage-bottles-and-apples
And now for the features from last week's party.
dining-room-Christmas-8
Homemade-Nutella-Recipe-this-is-better-then-store-bought-and-I-love-that-I-can-control-my-ingredients
white-plank-wall-girls-bedroom
studio-late-July1_thumb

And now, I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party! 




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:


  1. Thanks for hosting this busy Thanksgiving week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello cute lady! Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party. Please take a minute to swing by our party that goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Thanksgiving! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party! Happy Thanksgiving:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie