Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

20 July, 2015

Please Join Me for The Scoop #180

It's time for another edition of The Scoop and I am excited because I love seeing the wonderfully creative ideas that you, our guests, have to share! I am always amazed at your creativity and appreciate your taking time to visit with us.



 
This week I shared my VINTAGE FARMHOUSE CENTERPIECE, starring all of my favorites...grain sack, toile, ironstone and vintage silverplate. I hope you will head over and check it out. There's a link to a great source for those vintage-y grain sack linens!

And now...I'm excited because it's my turn to host this week, so let's get on with the party!

Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the scoop on the best from around the web!


We are 
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Our host this week is
Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict

 Hi everyone! Thanks so much for joining us at The Scoop! We are excited to have you as our guests and always look forward to seeing what you have to share with us each week!

 July and watermelon just go hand in hand here at CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT, so I created my NO-SEW WATERMELON WREATH to reflect just that!  It's a fun and festive front-door greeting for your guests and was super easy to make since all you have to do is JUST TIE IT! You will find the full tutorial HERE.


And I am also excited to share another one of my easy projects...French ticking TEA TOWELS FROM A PILLOW CASE! I love tea towels and also like to use them as over-sized napkins This little short cut makes it so easy to create them! And...you will find the FREE GRAPHIC included as well. Now I am on the hunt for some pretty vintage pillowcases, too. The possibilities are endless!

There are always so many wonderful ideas that it's hard to choose, but here are just a few that caught my eye last week!

I am definitely going to try these PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES from Jo-Anna at A Pretty Life. Ice cream and my favorite cookie...win, win!


Shirley at Housepitality Designs has me looking at my cake plates a little differently with her SUMMER TABLESCAPE OF LEMONS AND DAISIES. Who knew you could turn them upside down?


I love these ROMANTIC INDUSTRIAL FRAMES from Cat at Pocket Full of Posies using old belts as hangers! Clever!


You are not going to believe how Jamie at Anderson + Grant made her own RUSTIC DOUGH BOWL! Be sure to check it out!


Karen at Karen's Up on the Hill gave a favorite piece a MILK PAINT MAKEOVER and I love the result...such a fun color!

Now...I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get on with the party!





Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Debbie, I love your centerpiece. Lovely. Thanks for hosting.

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the party !!!
    Hope you all have a great rest of the week !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful features Debbie! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wealth of inspiration. All I need is time!
    Thanks for hosting, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great features and thanks for featuring my cake plate centerpiece Debbie!....Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello beautiful! I’m thrilled to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party. We would love to party with you twice! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie