Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 May, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. ~Victor Hugo
Wishing a very happy Mother's Day to each of you! Enjoy your special day!       
                      

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting the Mary Cassatt painting, and the Victor Hugo quote. Wonderful for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting the painting. Happy Mothers Day to you.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Be Blessed
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Debbie, I hope your day is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers' Day to you too! I love the Mary Cassatt and have it on my computer where I look at it often. She really had a lovely way of capturing the relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie