Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 December, 2014

20+ Cozy Christmas Pillows

If you know me, you know I can’t let a holiday pass without making a pillow to celebrate it! Sooo... I have gone through my collection to bring you all the pillows that I have created for Christmas. There is something for everyone…those who sew and those who do not, as well as free graphics included wherever necessary! Plus…I was excited when Hometalk asked me to curate a collection of Christmas pillows from their site as well. And best of all, it’s not too late because all of these pillows are super easy to make!


020I made this one several years ago and it’s still a favorite…my Pottery Barn inspired stocking pillow. The little stockings were made with the sleeves of the sweater pillow pictured behind it!  

164 Here’s another easy one to create…my Pottery Barn inspired poinsettia pillow which includes a complete tutorial.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT No-Sew Ballard Inspired Joyeux Noël Pillow The free graphics for my super easy no-sew Ballard inspired Joyeux Noël pillow are included with the instructions.

And...the graphics for my vintage Christmas postcard pillow are included as well. Love that old-fashioned Christmas look!

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Christmas Jacket PillowA trip to the thrift store netted me all that I needed for this Christmas jacket pillow…a great way to upcycle!

I had fun making this Pottery Barn inspired jingle pillow! And I include some tips for painting letters on burlap as well as the graphic.

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT No-Sew Pottery Barn Inspired Falalala Pillow And my latest Christmas pillow is my no-sew Pottery Barn inspired FA LA LA LA pillow. It can’t get much easier than this one!

confessionsofaplateaddict0812 And finally, here’s a wonderful selection of great DIY Christmas pillows from some very talented Hometalkers! You will find all of them here. I would like to thank Hometalk for giving me the opportunity to curate and share them with you, my readers! Be sure to head over to Hometalk to be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants. 
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for the Show and Share Party , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Inspire Me Monday, Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays ,   French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday
See you next time! À la prochaine!

Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie