Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

07 September, 2013

Vintage Favorites from The Scoop

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Vintage Favorites It was another wonderful week filled with fabulous links at The Scoop! Thanks so much for joining us! And if you haven’t yet, head on over and link up or check it out. This week, among all the inspiration, I found an abundance of beautiful vintage goodies that I can’t wait to share with you!

Daisy1 I love this dry sink shared by The Serendipity House! Such a pretty color!

IMG_5855 2If you know me, you know I have a thing about sheep and goats…so you know I love the way Debra at Common Ground is adding a little fall to this pastoral vignette!

picnicbasket Forever Decorating gave this vintage picnic basket a fun paint job…festive!

100_9950 You know I love these vintage tea towels from Swedish Corner Down Under…all with family monograms and initials!

100_9055 And how fun is this…Simply Vintageous…by Suzan created her own view of the Eiffel Tower with a vintage window she rescued from the trash!

floral frame 4 And here’s a sentiment that I would agree with…a quote from Audrey Hepburn gracing a vintage frame reworked by The Thrifty Rebel. 

library shelves5Susan at Ash Tree Cottage has been busy decorating the library in their new home! I love how she has styled the shelves with vintage family treasures.

IMG_9841_thumb[1] Lana Austin: Motif showed us these lovely souvenirs collected while she lived in Italy. Aren’t those spoons gorgeous?

SAM_1465 And Patti at Ivy and Elephants shared her collection of cut crystal salt shakers with silver tops…fabulous!

IMG_5432 Hope at Fairhope Supply Co. took us along to a popular antique mall where I found myself shopping the photos! 

IMG_6256_thumb[8]I love this re-do of an old enamel table from {Furniture-Ology} because my grandmother had one just like it in her kitchen!

f99aacdfb725c1a0a946b841727bd4d3 Isn’t this a fun idea? Front Forty Farm gave a vintage fan a new look with some colorful paint!

seaside kitchen Gotta love this colorful vintage seaside kitchen from Helene’s Legacy! I must be vintage, too, because I remember that my neighbors had those canisters in their kitchen! lol

wire baske fixture4Here’s another fun idea from One More Time Events…a vintage wire basket turned pendant lighting! Head over for a detailed tutorial!

20496826915e8fdf0ef9b800932699ad Botanic Bleu shared the step-by-step details for making these vintage bird prints on dictionary pages…beautiful! 

P1090219I love this miniature organ stool from Chateau Chic! She shares her vintage stool collection…but I couldn’t help but linger over the ironstone creamers!

ee92e352498e51dae7716cb097664e24Don’t you love this pretty little waterfall dresser from Red Hen Home? And the best part is…it was free! Head over to find out how that happened!

IMG_7242-002 Simply country Life gave an old handmade medicine cabinet a little “first aid” to create this new look!

 Martinel shared a pretty way to organize her vintage jewelry collection…love it!

Elegant and simple table for Four 012 And finally, Fabby’s Living shared a simple but elegant tablescape starring this fabulous antique French urn…love it!

Don't forget...there’s still time to link up if you haven’t yet and lots more to see as well, so head on over to The Scoop to check out more wonderfully creative links and share yours! I am also featuring some of your links on my new Pinterest board Shared at The Scoop Linky Party and I have shared them on my blog's Facebook page. Be sure to come back Monday evening at 6:00 pm Eastern Daylight Time to join me for The Scoop!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed having a little peek at my vintage favorites! Please visit these wonderful bloggers and their beautiful blogs to see what they are up to and to find a list of this week’s participants!
Under the Table and Dreaming for the Sunday Showcase Party , Thrifty Decor Chick for Before and After Monday , Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday , The Stories of A2Z for Tutorials and Tips Tuesday , Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday , A Stroll thru Life for Inspire Me Tuesday , My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures, The Everyday Home for Home{work} Wednesday , Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays , The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays , No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays , Stone Gable for Tutorials, Tips and Tidbits on Thursdays , My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday , French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday , Common Ground for Be Inspired on Fridays , The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday , Craftberry Bush for the Inspiration Gallery on Friday , Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special, Tatertots and Jello for the Link Party Palooza
See you next time! À la prochaine!
Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email

Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered


Delivered by FeedBurner

Follow on Bloglovin

24 comments:

  1. Lots of inspiration, here! I'm checking out the vintage bird picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I am also "vintage" I love looking at all your wonderful things and getting inspiration! Keep up the good work, it always makes my day to look at your page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my vintage wire basket turned pendant lighting....such a nice surprise! Love all the other features! Thank you for hosting.xoTammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pastoral vignette by Debra is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my story on the beautiful antique vignettes in Mobile, Alabama! It is such a pretty place to get inspiration.

    You always have such fun parties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie - thank you so much for featuring my medicine cabinet. There is so much inspiration and so many great links here. I'm loving the wire basket pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so, so much for featuring my vintage towels - what an amazing surprise!!!
    Hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely surprise to see my post featured. Thank you so much, Debbie!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the feature of my picnic basket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring my library this week!

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always sorprised when a sweet and generous hostess like you features me and so honored to be next to some fabulous features here as well. Thank you very much and for the great party each week dear Debbie!
    Big hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Debbie! What a thrill to come for a visit and find that I've been featured!!!! I am so happy and honored to be in with such fabulous posts. Thank you so, so, much! Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!! I'm so thrilled that my floral frame is one of the features. There's a lot of great inspiration her,e and I'm honoured to be included. Have a great weekend!
    Tuula :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for treating us to so many wonderfully creative endeavors today! I have been following your blog for a bit now and it has quickly become one of my favorites...thank you!

    I would also like to thank you for introducing me to Botanic Bleu! I hopped over to read her tutorial on the beautiful bird prints and knew,( just as I did when I first found yours), that I had to become a follower! Your creativity and your generous sharing have brought me so much inspiration. Thank you, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Debbie,
    When I saw the number of page views my blog had today, I knew something wonderful had happened out there in blogland. Now I know it is all the wonderful friends of Confessions of a Plate Addict coming by to visit. Thank you and your co-hosts of The Scoop for hosting this wonderful linking party every week. This is the number one way that I find new blogs and new ideas myself, and it is often the way I make a new friend of someone visiting my blog for the first time. Just today, someone new has become a follower on Google, Pinterest, and Facebook. She left a lovely comment and let me know she found my blog through you. Thank you again for helping bloggers connect.

    Thank you for featuring the Vintage Bird Prints on Dictionary Pages.

    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for featuring my Cape Cod vintage kitchen! I love it so much, it's wonderful to hear that other do too :)

    Lisa @ Helene's Legacy

    ReplyDelete
  17. AW, so nice to see one of my pieces featured! I'm honored. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! amazing vintage inspired items. I love the painted teal fan! I need it for my house. So many good ideas I don't know where to start! I want to click on all of them and will. I do vintage, but mostly fashion and jitterbug WWII fictional novel girlinthejitterbugdress.com . Not certain it you'd like it, but this fits into my vintage lifestyle for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW! amazing vintage inspired items. I love the painted teal fan! I need it for my house. So many good ideas I don't know where to start! I want to click on all of them and will. I do vintage, but mostly fashion and jitterbug WWII fictional novel girlinthejitterbugdress.com . Not certain it you'd like it, but this fits into my vintage lifestyle for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful vintage inspiration in each of these features, Debbie. I really appreciate your Favorites from The Scoop posts. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I enjoyed looking through all these. Thanks for putting them together and sharing.

    XOXO,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you SO MUCH FOR FEATURING ME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog and it is a great honor to be featured. I truly need to figure out how to put those blog side buttons on with your button to say that I was featured since it is such an honor for me. My eldest daughter used to help me with things like that.... but she's off at college now......I'm so humbled every day by my lack of tech knowledge! I'll get it figured out, though! THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!!!

    Love/hugs/blessings,
    Lana

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Debbie, thanks so much for sharing my sheeps and lambies!! love all the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie